“This pork chop is so good you’ll say it tastes like heaven!”
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine flour, seasoning salt, salt and pepper in a paper or plastic bag. Place pork chops into the bag, and shake to coat.
- When the oil is nice and hot, shake off excess flour from pork chops, and fry in the hot oil. Cook on each side for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden on the outside, and juices run clear.