- 13.8 oz. refrigerated pizza crust (I used store brand, but Pilsbury makes a yummy one too)
- Pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni or any toppings of choice
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pizza crust and cut 6 equal squares.
- In the middle of each square, place a spoonful of sauce, some mozzarella cheese, and topping of choice.
- Fold the dough over to create a triangle and use a fork to seal the sides.
- Place calzones on baking sheet.
- Brush calzones with melted butter.
- Sprinkle desired amount and Italian seasoning on Parmesan on top of each calzone.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with some additional pizza sauce if desired.