This Pizza Tortellini Bake is such a quick and easy one-pot meal that your family will love! You can change up the toppings to suit your tastes. I have a giveaway after the recipe so be sure to enter that!
- 1½ lb cheese-stuffed tortellini
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a large oven-proof skillet. If using cast iron, don’t grease it.
- Add the tortellini to the skillet. Pour the marinara sauce and water over the tortellini. Don’t stir.
- Top with cheese, then pepperoni, olives and mushrooms.
- Bake for 25 minutes.