- 7.5 oz package of great value biscuits (these are from Walmart, they come in a 4 value pack, picture below, if you can not find them use similar and weigh out)
- 1 cup chopped peppers (Feel free to change it up, use mushrooms, onions etc)
- 40 slices (112g) regular pepperoni , the brand I use is 8SP for 40 small round pieces.
- 1¾ cup liquid egg whites from a carton
- ⅔ cups shredded light mozzarella, I used Traders Joe’s reduced fat
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9×13 casserole dish with some cooking spray.
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 8 small pieces each (giving you 80 small dough pieces)
- Spread your dough pieces in casserole dish.
- Cut your 40 pepperoni slices into 4 pieces each.
- In a bowl mix your egg whites, chopped peppers, cut pepperoni, ⅓ cup mozzarella and 1 tsp italian seasoning, leaving your remaining cheese & seasoning aside.
- Pour mixture over biscuit pieces, make sure your pepperoni & veggies are scattered around evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, remove, add remaining ⅓ cup cheese and 1 tsp seasoning and cover with foil, spray foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking, return to oven for 25 minutes.
- Cut into 6 equal servings, each one weighing approx 5.5oz, 5 smart points per serving (5 points plus)
- Nutritional info per serving .. Calories 197….Fat 6.1g…Sat fat 1.9g…Carbs 18.6g…Fiber 0.9g…Sugars 2.2g…Protein 16.1g…Sodium 762.2mg