- 1/2 pound small shells
- 32 ounces beef stock + 32 ounces water
- 2 TBSPs butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- sliced provolone
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the beef stock with 32 ounces of water and cook the shells in it according to package directions.
- Melt the butter, cook the garlic clove for thirty seconds, then add the bell pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until cooked through. Stir in the cream cheese until melted.
- Combine the meat and vegetables with the drained noodles and mozzarella and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with sliced provolone and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the provolone is completely melted.