Back to Top
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine oil, eggs, and sugar and mix until well combined. Add milk, lemon juice and lemon zest, stirring until thoroughly incorporated.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Fold in shredded zucchini and 3/4 cup of the cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and top with remaining cranberries. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5-10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice, serve, and enjoy!