- 3 oz package jello (I used a 6 oz and doubled everything)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup Tequila (or Vodka)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Small cups, condiment containers, etc.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Jello mix with boiling water.
- Stir until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the alcohol and cold water, stirring once more.
- Divide mixture into small cups, condiment containers, Dixie cups, etc. *I used condiment cups because they come with a lid making it easy to transport the shots.
- Place cups in refrigerator for a few hours to allow Jello to set up entirely.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve!