“A spicy hoisin sauce gives this sweet and spicy salmon an Asian flair!”
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- Whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and olive oil in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place the salmon fillets into the marinade, and turn to evenly coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove and discard the plastic wrap from the salmon, use a spoon to scoop up the marinade that has collected in the bottom of the baking dish, and drizzle it over the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes.