“This is a perfect dish when you have company coming and no idea what to fix them, especially when you don’t want to be boring about dinner.”
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grate, and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Grill 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.