- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted; 1-2 tablespoons for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe peaches, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 10 oz. ricotta cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- powdered sugar, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and eggs, and stir well. Once incorporated, slowly pour in water and milk and mix until everything has just come together.
- Add melted butter and salt.
- Place a small frying pan (6-8 inches) over medium-high heat and melt 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Once hot, pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan, swirling so it evenly coats the bottom, and cook until golden brown. About 2 minutes. Note: With crepes you do not need to flip and cook the other side, but you can if you want.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to the pan as needed. Set crepes aside.
- Begin crepe assembly by spreading 2 tablespoons ricotta along one half of each of the crepes. Then drizzle honey over the cheese.
- Fold the empty half over on top of the filling.
- Imagine cutting the crepes into thirds (like a pie) and fold those thirds over themselves.
- Top with peaches, more honey and powdered sugar. Serve immediately.