Back to Top
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash, chopped into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- Place ground beef in slow cooker and top with rice, beans, squash, carrots and peas.
- Pour in 4 cups of water, then stir everything together.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3.
- Turn off heat and cool completely before serving.