- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly on the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.